In a perfect world, you’d have the perfect business and no competition. But you don’t live in that perfect world. You live in an ever changing, ever evolving world where the behaviours and trends of your customers can shift with a single Instagram post or even before the end of a TikTok video.
Customers expects perfection. Being perfect does not make you special anymore. Going BEYOND perfect is. It’s your BIG BOLD IDEAS that put you where you are today.
Knowing what’s coming and be prepared to face it and use it to your advantage to always stay one step ahead.
Why you? Why does your customers choose you? A successful customer experience journey can only be measured by having an excellent understanding of your customers’ behaviour, and that is the most powerful marketing tool a business can have. What makes you STAND OUT beyond your competitors?
What are your methods and strategies that made your customers STAND UP and choose you? Today, customers wants to be heard. Having personalized experiences with minimal effort while businesses is able to maximize the value from every customer. Going above and BEYOND their expectations and also building a personal relationship to not only understand their needs but also solving their problems before it arises.
The CXP Best Customer Experience Awards gives a SHOUT OUT about your customer experience program and certifies you as a Customer Experience Professional.
The CXP Best Customer Experience Awards is the first and only regional awards for excellence in customer experience, as judged by your own customers.
Since its inception, the award program has been growing and established presence in 4 regions, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong and Thailand.
Participating as a nominee, judging is based on our most recent customer experience/marketing campaign, a summary report of your customer feedback surveys.
Have you gone beyond all expectations? Your customer experience campaign will be reviewed by a panel of judges which weighs 60% of the overall score and the remaining 40% is from your submitted customer survey report.
Submission of your customer experience/ marketing campaign survey report. If the report is not available, you will be required to use our CXP Velocity Model survey.
Tell your customer experience engagement story in presentation format in about 600-800 words, which includes;