Steven’s Articles on cxp.asia
- 10 Customer Experience Trends For 2022
- 3 Steps To Create A Great Customer Experience Strategy
- Some Surprising Statistics About Customer Loyalty And Offer You Can’t Refuse Model
- How Can Product Innovation Be Done In A More Customer-Centric Way
- What We Can Learn About E-Commerce “Twins” Amazon And Alibaba About CX
- 5 CX Lessons We Can Learn From Chinese Travel Leader Trip.com
- 7 Things Businesses Can Learn From Walmart About CX
- How Can You Convince Your Senior Leadership To Invest More In Customer Experience?
- 5 Things We Can Learn About Customer Experience From Starbucks
- 3 Questions To Find Out If You’re Really Customer Centric?
- 5 Ways Amazon Builds A Fantastic Customer Experience
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective CX Leaders
- 6 things you can learn from Tesla about Customer Experience
- 5 Successful Strategies to create a Company Culture that results in a Fantastic Customer Experience
- 4 Customer Experience Lessons we can learn from Grab
- 6 Brands with Impressive Customer Experience Facts
- 4 Customer Experience Tactics you can use on Clubhouse.
- Customer Experience at Netflix: 6 lessons we can all learn from!
- 8 Customer Experience Trends for 2021
- Four wonderful customer experience stories you probably didn’t know yet
- Every company is now a Healthcare company
- Five digital media tactics to use during the corona crisis
- The 5 biggest myths about customer centricity
- The opinion of 14 experts on customer experience in the post-Corona era
- Five different ways companies are helping to save the world from the pandemic
- What Quantum Computing could mean for Customer Experience
- Emotional Convenience and Responsible Decisions guide you through the Corona Crisis
- 6 trends that will shape customer experience in 2020
Steven Van Belleghem is a Customer Experience expert who has given more than 1000 presentations at events in over 40 countries. Besides being a renowned international speaker, Steven is also an entrepreneur, investor, professor and on the board of directors of Plan International. He has authored four international bestsellers and has sold more than 120,000 books. His work has been translated into seven languages and he is the recipient of a variety of awards (most innovative marketing book, best marketing book, best international business book).
He is a popular vlogger: his YouTube channel has racked up more than 2 million views. Some of the top companies Steven has worked with include Google, Mercedes-Benz, Disney, Microsoft, Booking.com, and Unilever.
To know more about Steven and his work, click here!