Annette’s Articles on cxp.asia
- Finding Your Who
- Building The Business Case: No Pain, No Gain
- Strengthening Relationships Through Customer Success
- Important Elements In Restoring Customer Confidence
- Humanizing Automation to Help Employees Work Smarter Not Harder
- Transforming the Customer Experience From the Inside Out
- On Becoming Customer-Centric: Using The Head, Heart, And Hands Model
- Customer Trust: A Two-way Street
- Building Your Multi-Faceted, Multi-Skilled CX Team
- CX Journey Musings: Are Pre-Mortems And Post-Mortems Part Of Your Work Plan?
- CX TEAMS: WHO, WHAT, WHERE, HOW MANY, AND HOW MUCH?
- 11 TIPS TO ENSURE YOU ACHIEVE ROI FROM YOUR VOC PROGRAM
- HOW TO KEEP CX POSITIVE AMIDST COVID-19
- HOW TO BE PRODUCTIVE WHEN WORKING FROM HOME (WFH)
Annette Franz is founder and CEO of CX Journey Inc. She’s got more than 25 years of experience helping companies understand their employees and customers and identify what drives retention, satisfaction, engagement, and the overall experience – so that employees, customers, and businesses reap the benefits and achieve their desired outcomes.
She recently wrote the book on customer understanding! She’s the author of Customer Understanding: Three Ways to Put the “Customer” in Customer Experience (and at the Heart of the Business).
Annette was named one of “The 100 Most Influential Tech Women on Twitter” by Business Insider and is regularly recognized by companies around the world as a top influencer in Customer Experience.