Brian’s Articles on cxp.asia
- Upgrading Traditional Loyalty Programs To Foster Customer-First, Digitally-Centered Loyalty Experiences
- Leading CMOs Prioritize CX And Innovation In Business Transformation
- The New Age Of Business ‘Creators’
- Here’s What Happens When You Focus on Employees to Better Serve Your Customers
- 2021: 11 Digital Trends Shaping CX And Marketing
- What’s Next For Small Businesses? 4 Trends And Predictions For 2021 And Beyond
- Digital-First Consumerism Is Driving An Online Spending Boom
- What the Traditional Financial Services Industry can learn from Neobanks and Fintechs
- 5 Steps To Building Brand Loyalty In 2021 And 2022
- Customer loyalty is up for grabs; retention is now mission-critical
- The Future Of Travel And Tourism In A Post-COVID World
- Top Digital Transformation Trends In The Enterprise
- Sparking A Renaissance In Human Interactions And Relationships: Making Media And Networks Social Again
Brian Solis is world-renowned digital analyst, anthropologist and futurist. He is also an award-winning author and global keynote speaker. Brian’s research, advisory and presentations humanize the relationship between disruptive innovation and its impact on institutions, markets and societies. He not only helps audiences understand what’s happening and why, he visualizes future trends and inspires people to take leading roles in defining the future they want to see.
Brian has advised leading brands, celebrities, and startups and his ideas and work are consistently featured in the press. He’s a regular contributor to leading business and industry publications including Forbes, Harvard Business Review, CMO.com, TheNextWeb, Adweek, among others. Brian is also an official LinkedIn Influencer. His work is followed by over 700,000 people across social media.
He’s also 8x best-selling author. Brian’s latest books include, Lifescale: How to Live a More Creative, Productive and Happy Life, X: The Experience When Business Meets Design, What’s the Future of Business aka WTF, and The End of Business as Usual.
You can learn more about Brian by clicking this link!