Jeannie’s Articles on cxp.asia
- 3 Customer Experience Ideas for 2022
- How to Build a Customer Experience Persona
- 5 Ways to Optimize Your Customer Feedback Program
- Creating Customer Personas: Solutions to 4 Common Challenges
- 3 Commonly Neglected Micro-Moments in Your Customer’s Journey
- How To Be A Change Agent At Your Organization
- Five Overlooked Moments That May Be Wrecking Your Customer Journey
- COVID-19 Makes Journey Mapping More Important Than Ever. Here’s How to Build One
- 7 Moments And Customer Feedback Questions for Better CX
- How to Run an Effective Customer Experience Team Meeting
- 3 Activities For Quick Wins In Customer Experience (& 3 More To Avoid)
- Create Your Customer Experience Charter with These 6 Questions
- How Customer Listening Assessments Create Better CX
- Reduce Customer Churn: 5 Ways to Understand At-Risk Customers
- What Customers Want Next: How to Find & Act on CX Clues
- Communication: 12 Tips for Talking About Customer Experience
- Improve Customer Experience in 3 Steps, No Matter Your Budget or Title
- Customer Journey Mapping: Real-World Examples & Use Cases
- Keeping a Customer-Centric Culture During Social Distancing
- How to Keep Your Customer Experience Momentum
- 20 CX Commitments for 2020
Jeannie has been described as “a CX influencer you should know,” and her motto “Creating Fewer Ruined Days for Customers™” has been adopted by the enlightened business leaders who have benefited from her inspiring keynotes, her pioneering CX Cultural Transformation™ program, and her customized workshops and webinars.
Whether she’s helping enlightened leaders design new or improved customer experiences or captivating your audience with a smart and surprisingly fun keynote, Jeannie blends hard data and and intuitive thinking to uncover the experiences that really delight people.
Jeannie has spent twenty years investigating the best and worst in customer experience. Her experiences and expertise have made her a valuable source of insights for CEOs seeking to improve revenues, and she’s received mention in Forbes, Fortune, and other media for her CX vision.
She’s a founding member of CXPA, a LinkedIn Learning Instructor, and a Certified Customer Experience Professional with a passion for improving everyday interactions.