John’s Articles on cxp.asia
- How To Train Your Employees To Deal With Irrational Customer Rage
- Stop Calling It A Labor Shortage—It Is A Turnover Crisis
- Does Culture & Performance Follow The Team Or Leader?
- How To Capitalize On Revenge Spending
- Measuring Your Customer’s Experience: Transform Your Customer Service From Good To World-Class
- The Customer Experience Cycle: How To Become A Brand Your Customers Can’t Live Without
- The Relationship Economy (Part 2): 5 Keys to Relationship Building
- The Relationship Economy: Building Stronger Customer Connections In The Digital Age
- The Customer Experience Action Statement: How To Revolutionize Your Customer Service Culture
- How To Be The Trusted Business Partner Your Client Can’t Fathom Life Without
- Customer Bill Of Rights: Be Brilliant At The Basics
- 4 Ways To Start Your Customer Service Revolution Journey
- HOW TO MAKE YOUR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SO GOOD, PRICE BECOMES IRRELEVANT
- Can Your Customers Live Without You?
- 6 WAYS TO CAPITALIZE ON CUSTOMER LOYALTY
- HOW TO INCREASE MORALE AND COLLABORATION VIRTUALLY
- THE INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITIES OUT OF THE CORONAVIRUS CRISIS IN YOUR PERSONAL LIFE
- IT IS TIME TO RECESSION PROOF YOUR BUSINESS
John DiJulius is redefining customer service in corporate America today. He didn’t read the books on customer service, he wrote them: Secret Service, Hidden Systems That Deliver Unforgettable Customer Service, What’s The Secret? To Being a World Class Customer Service Organization, The Customer Service Revolution, The Best Customer Service Quotes Ever Said, and The Relationship Economy.
One of the most captivating and charismatic speakers today, John’s keynotes and workshops are used by world-class service companies to provide unforgettable customer service every day. In his high-energy presentations, he uses powerful visuals as he discusses the 10 commandments of customer service and explains how to improve the service aptitude of employees at all levels.
As the authority on world-class customer experience, organizations across America use his philosophies and systems for creating world-class service. He has worked with companies such as the The Ritz-Carlton, Lexus, Starbucks, Nordstrom, Panera Bread, Nestle, Marriott Hotel, PWC, National City Bank, Cheesecake Factory, Progressive Insurance, Harley Davidson, State Farm, Chick-fil-a, and many more, to help them continue to raise the bar and set the standard in service that consistently exceeds customer expectations.
John is not just telling others how to do it. His strongest attributes may not only be that he has the experience of working with extremely large companies, but knows how to translate those processes to fit small business models as well. Not only is John the Owner, President and Chief Revolution Officer of The DiJulius Group, he is also the Founder, President and Owner of John Robert’s Spa; Named one of the Top 20 Salons in America with multiple locations (and over 150 employees), which he uses as living laboratories to test his findings and theories.