Jeanne’s Articles on cxp.asia
- 4 “Global Experts” Share Their Advice for Customer Experience Leaders
- 3 Leadership Principles to Help Advance Your Employee and Customer Experience
- In this Pandemic, Move How You Listen to Customers—From ASKING to UNDERSTANDING
- In this Time of Coronavirus…Let Goodness in Business Prevail. Human and Financial Prosperity Will Follow.
- Grow Through Improving Customer’s Lives: 7 Actions of the Most Admired Companies
Bliss is the Founder and President of CustomerBliss, and the Co-Founder of The Customer Experience Professionals Association. She is one of the foremost experts on customer-centric leadership and the role of the Chief Customer Officer.
A consultant and thought leader, Jeanne Bliss guides C-Suite and Chief Customer Officer clients around the world toward earning the right to business growth and prosperity, by improving customers’ lives.
She pioneered the role of the Chief Customer Officer, holding the first ever CCO role at Lands’ End, Microsoft, Coldwell Banker and Allstate Corporations. She has driven achievement of 95% loyalty rates, improving customer experiences across 50,000-person organizations.
Jeanne is the author of the new book, Would You Do That To Your Mother?, and also wrote the very successful CX books Chief Customer Officer, I Love You More than My Dog, and Chief Customer Officer 2.0.