Brad’s Articles on cxp.asia
- The Customer Experience Sixpack
- How Good Governance Boosts Customer Experience Innovation
- Leveraging Technology For Improved Customer Experience
- 7 Ways to See Your Business From Your Customers’ Perspective
- Common Pitfalls To Avoid When Embarking On New Customer Experience Initiatives
- 5 Universal Customer Frustrations That Businesses Can Improve On
- 3 Surprising Facts About Customer Experience
- Fix Root Causes To Make Lasting Improvements
- GM Leverages AI in Social Customer Care
- How Long Are Customers Willing to Wait?
Brad is known globally for his contributions to customer strategy and management. He has worked across 45 states and in 60 countries, authored 8 books, and appeared in media ranging from the NY Times to the Wall Street Journal and NPR’s All Things Considered.
His clients have included many service leaders – American Express, Apple, USAA, Google and others; in fact, he’s worked with over 70% of the companies that have the top net promoter score (NPS) in their respective industries. Brad has also worked with governments in the United States, Australia, the UK, and Canada.
Brad was one of the founding partners in and former CEO of the International Customer Management Institute, based in Colorado Springs, Colorado, where he now serves as an advisor. Today he is a busy consultant, writer and speaker. Brad lives in San Diego, California with his wife Kirsten and their daughter Grace.
To Contact Brad:
Leave a Reply